Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I have been into video games and technology ever since I was little. Before the advent of the idevices, I was an avid gamer on the NES, Sega Genesis, and even an old Atari 2600. Since then I have owned a GameCube, Wii, and Xbox 360. I bought my first idevice, a 3rd generation iPod touch, back in 2009 and upgraded to an iPhone 4 last year. I try to keep up with everything iOS.

Labels

Search This Blog

 
Monday, July 18, 2011

Deadlock will launch on Thursday FREE

0 comments
   Josh Presseisen from Crescent Moon Games has just announced that their upcoming online dual-stick shooter, Deadlock, will be launching for FREE (with NO-ADS).  In my opinion, this is a great strategy and just as Josh said, it should get the online community kick-started.  It is not clear yet how long Deadlock will remain free, but if you are interested at all in gaming, pick this up as soon as you can.
  Also a new game play video was released where Josh talks a little about how the game works.



Just to clear up any confusion, yes there will be option to purchase unlock points via IAP, but you can also earn unlock points by ranking up or winning daily/weekly tournaments.

Leave a Reply

Labels

 
AppHog : Everything iPhone © 2011 DheTemplate.com & Main Blogger. Supported by Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings

You can add link or short description here